Thursday, November 5, 2015

Rainbow Curry Recipe

Wow, so many LIKES on my Curry Dish I just had to share the recipe. Although it isn't much to share it is that EASY! I am also including the 21 Day Fix portions to make it even easier.

Makes 2 servings
Veggies - 2 cups (2 GREENS) of what you have on hand. I used purple onions & red, orange and yellow peppers.
Coconut Oil - 1 teaspoon
1/2 can Coconut milk (2 BLUES)
1 1/2 Cup (2 REDS) precooked protein of choice. I like grilled chicken or white fish.
2 teaspoon Curry powder
Optional: Spinach - 2 Handfuls

Heat skillet to medium with coconut oil. Add veggies and cook until tender about 2-5 minutes. Add protein to warm. Add coconut milk and curry powder. Simmer for about 5-10 minutes. If adding spinach add right before serving and cook until wilted.

You can also add more with a serving a couscous or rice (1 YELLOW) or rice cauliflower (1 GREEN).

ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment