Sunday, October 26, 2014

Why I LOVE 21 day fix

I have always struggled with my weight. I have been up and down on so many different "diets". I recently adopted clean eating and strength training and have made HUGE progress in being healthy. But I still couldn't shake those final pounds all sitting in my midsection. I finally took the step to try 21 day fix and had AMAZING results, 7 pounds and 4 inches lost in just 3 weeks! My hope is that others will give it a try and enjoy the amazing benefits that go along with it (better sleep, more energy and just feeling GREAT).

I could probably list 100 reasons but here are my TOP 5:

1. Portion Control
I eat pretty healthy but not always the right amounts. The program made it easy to figure out how much I should be eating, what I should be eating and when I should be eating it.

2. Exercise Change-Up
I LOVE to go to the gym or out for a run but sometimes I get stuck in a rut and start doing the same things over and over getting bored and not seeing change. The at home DVDs were great to give me new ideas for workouts, easy to fit in since they are only 30 minutes and helped me focus on some things like Yoga and Pilates that I have forgotten to include in my daily exercise routine.

3. Real Food
I got to make up my own daily/weekly menus. I got to eat food I like. I didn't have to eat a completely different dinner then my family. I got to have treats (in moderation) so I didn't feel like I was being deprived.

4. Support
I have tried the 21 day program before on my own but it didn't stick because I lacked the support I needed for motivation. The support I got from my online challenge group and coach was PRICELESS and made the difference in my success.

5. RESULTS!
I was skeptical at first. You can make that much change in 21 days??? But I followed the plan almost 100% and got great results. And I am confidant that others can too!

Want to learn more? Check out Beachbodycoach.com/lifestyleforward or Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment