Saturday, December 13, 2014

What is a Fitness Challenge (and WHY you should do one)


You will hear the words "Fitness Challenge" come out of my mouth a lot. You may even get an invitation from me to join one. What the heck am I talking about?
 
Here is some background information on what they are and how they can help you.

 
What is a Fitness Challenge?

A fitness challenge is a group of people working together to achieve results in their fitness/nutrition programs. Typically it will be set up as a Facebook group with a start and finish time. Some of them may be FREE like a Clean Eating Challenge or a Holiday Survival Challenge. Others you may need to INVEST in a Beachbody nutrition/fitness program. It is a system that gives people the accountability and support they need when they start a fitness program. It is place for people to go and share their success or personal challenges in a judge free area.

 
My Personal Experience in a Fitness Challenge

As of this post, on a personal level I have participated in a Clean Eating Challenge, two 21 Day Fix Support Groups and a Holiday Survival Group. The support and education I got from all the groups helped me to achieve the results I wanted. I also found a clear connection in the success I had to the amount of participation I put into the challenges.
 
Contact me if you want an exclusive look at the blog I did for my first 21 Day Fix Challenge (Before and After Photos Included : )

 
How a Fitness Challenge Can Benefit YOU

If you are looking for that additional support to help motivate you along the way a fitness challenge is a great way to connect with others that have similar goals. Yes, you may have to make an initial investment for a fitness/nutrition program, but the support and motivation you get from your group (and your FREE Beachbody coach) is PRICELESS.


SO……

Are you ready for a fitness challenge? If yes, let's connect and I can get you started on the steps to YOURT new Lifestyle. Email me at sarah@lifestyleforward.com or message me from Facebook at Lifestyle Forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment